· Create a space suitable for walking and cycling
- To improve the road experience, the space of humanization, comfort, accessibility, and feedback helps attract people to walk
· Create diverse "Links"
- Connect with different goals such as community activities, site activation, and building a cleaner and healthier city. The more diverse the links, the wider the audience that will feel compelled to walk and cycle.
· Restore urban ecological diversity
- Create green and natural street plants to reduce pollution such as car exhaust