How to Apply
Please apply online using the provided links.
You are encouraged to submit a digital portfolio with your application. This should be in the format of a PDF document with no more than 20 pages.
Suggested Portfolio Contents
The submission of a portfolio of work with your application demonstrates your ability to edit your work into the most appropriate and succinct expression of your abilities and ambitions. Portfolios should be rigorously laid out and should employ an appropriately sized and legible font for graphical clarity and ease of comprehension. Work should be presented and ordered in a clear and logical fashion, and should include:
- A cover page bearing your name and an image that graphically and succinctly ‘sells’ your interests, ambitions or capabilities (this should be different to the project images contained within the portfolio, but may be derived from them).
- A table of contents with information regarding the duration of projects and the undergraduate academic year / level in which it was completed.
- A short introductory statement to you and your practice at the front of the portfolio (this can be an extract from the 4,000 character statement in your application).
- Three pieces of work, with one project or piece of coursework shown in detail. This should include a short written summary demonstrating the significance of each piece of work (100 words for each), and must demonstrate the rigour of the discipline from which you come.
- Additional work: your portfolio can include examples of work undertaken in an employment context from a practical training period or similar experience.