The MArch is a lively student centred environment, where peer-to-peer learning, practice based research and live events projects connect students, expert academics, design professionals and wider communities. On this course that is jointly run by The University of Manchester and Manchester Metropolitan University, you will enjoy the benefit from the resources and expertise of both institutions. During the MArch, you will develop, expand and refine your design and theoretical skills whilst creating a portfolio that will enable you to find employment in a leading architecture practice.
- Manchester School of Architecture is a unique collaboration between Manchester Metropolitan University and The University of Manchester.
- Consistently ranked as one of the best schools of Architecture in the UK.
- Engaged and responsive design teaching, working with expert, research active academic staff and leading design professionals.
- Students actively take part in the research culture of the School.
- Opportunities for study exchange in Europe through the Erasmus programme.
- Our RIBA award winning Manchester School of Art building gives high quality environments.
2 years full-time
3 years hybrid
4 years part-time