People and Partners
The Centre for Spatial Inclusion is hosted by the Manchester School of Architecture, which is a joint School between the Manchester Universities.
We have a number of internal academic partners from across disciplines, key external cross-sector practitioner partners and a large number of community connections.
For all enquiries, contact Dr. Stefan White <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Dr. Stefan White
Senior Enterprise Fellow, Architect
Stefan leads the cSI Post-doctoral research consultancy work and the MSA project Post-graduate teaching programme with Helen Aston.
Helen leads both the MSA projects post-graduate and the MSA praxis under-graduate teaching programmes at MSA, contributing to the cSI research consultancy strategy and developing community-engaged architectural design-research.
PhD candidate and Research Assistant
Mark is a co-researcher in the Post-Doctoral research consultancy projects.
Dr. Kim Foale
Kim founded Geeks for Social Change, and is developing tools to create healty communities. They are the CTO for PlaceCal, our age-friendly event calendar.
- An-Sofie Smetcoren, Free University of Brussels.
- Bernard McDonald, Irish Centre for Social Gerontology.
- Dr Birgit Wolter, Institut Gerontologische Forshung.
- Dr Fleur Thomese, University of Amsterdam.
- Dr Hendrik Nolde, H2 Hochschule Magdeburg.
- Dr Keiran Walsh, National University of Ireland, Galway.
- Dr Kelly Fitzgerald, Western Kentucky University.
- Prof Norah Keating, University of Alberta.
- Meredith Dale, Institute Gerontologische Forshung.
- Min Hee Kim, University of Michigan.
- Prof Dale Dannefer, Case Western Reserve University.
- Prof David Phillips, Lingan University.
- Prof Jessica Kelley-Moore, Case Western Reserve University.
- Prof Josefine Heusinger, H2 Hochschule Magdeburg.
- Prof Jürgen Wolf, H2 Hochschule Magdeburg.
- Prof Sheila Peace, Open University.
- Prof Thomas Scharf, National University of Ireland, Galway.